Sunday 13 October 2019

New content coming soon!

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting recently, things have been kind of all over the place but I should be back to posting soon.

I've got a lot of cool post ideas lined up and I'm looking forward to them. I'm going to be trying out a bunch of new stuff and new crafts and will be posting my updates, tips and tricks, nailed it and failed it moments as well as all the many projects I have lined up for Christmas.

Recently I have been focusing on trying to get more into sewing and to learn quilting, so that's something new that should be coming up pretty soon. Other than that hopefully I will be posting a diamond art piece, some pattern designs I've been working on and any other crafts I get up to along the way.

I also really want to get back to finishing the temperature blanket I know a lot of you have been viewing posts on and I wish I had a bigger update but it got pushed to the back of the draw and I've never got around to getting it back out again. Hopefully soon I will either be continuing it or restarting with a different timeline, or maybe a new one also.

I hope some of my future posts will inspire some of you to try some of these things, and can't wait to see what you guys make as well!

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment