Saturday 2 July 2016

Busy Bee

Sorry for the absence from my blog for the last few months, I've been really busy with college work but I can finally catch up on all my posts and I can't wait for you all to see them. 

Since I haven't done many craft activities outside of college I thought I may as well make a post about what I have been doing in college. At the moment I have been studying Art, Design and Media at Newcastle College and have finished this week with distinctions across the board! And in September I will be moving onto a foundation degree in Printed and Constructed Textiles. So excited.

I also managed to finish a baby blanket for my cousins little baby girl and couldn't be happier with how it turned out! (If you want to know the pattern used please let me know and I will post it for you)




As well as this I have also been catching up on my temperature blanket (Separate post to come soon), I've also done some dress making which you can see below, and I've even managed to start to knit a scarf, but we'll see how that goes.



All the yarn used was purchased at 'Treacle Wool Shop' and all the fabric used were bought from 'The Sewing Box', both in Morpeth, Northumberland. The relocated Sewing Box store opened a couple weeks ago and I have to say it is a beautiful store with a lovely layout, well worth a pop in if you're in the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment